Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tokyo Trip Day 4

Tokyo Disneyland Resort des! Woke up early because the place is kinda far from my hotel. At the end really took us 2 hours to reach. Again, damn many people there. Okay I kinda lazy to describe every steps on entering the Disneyland, just let the pics help me. =) Due to too many pictures took on that day, I only choose few that a must! to show off. ;)

A ticket for an adult, about RM224.

The castle.

The castle and the boss.

The toy for rich people, 1000000 yen! {[(yen * 3.85)/100] = RM}
My friend Teck y will say:"Deng, better get a Honda Integra! Or Audi R8." LOL

My lunch on that day =)

Celebration of 25th anniversary parade~~

Character of the show ---> Mickey

Mickey train, I guess some of you guys saw it before lah~

But this I'm sure you guys never heard of it!

LV RIM!!!!

No comments: