Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Eve

Got a call from My FM that informed me I have won the Loo Yise musical mtv/movie first premier in Neway, One Utama. I don't really know who is she. Never heard of her songs.Its all because....... my friend, JB is the one wants me to join the competition cause he wants to go and he scare he cant win the competition and wants me to help him. In the end, he and I both won the thingy. =_=

So went there, attended the opening ceremony of the event and watched at there for 45 minutes with other winners.Then take signature from her and took pictures. Then back home. First time I experienced these all. Quite okay la.....At least I got a DVD of the Loo Yise's musical mtv/movie. Instead you don't know who is she, here is the website -----> http://www.facebook.com/people/Yise-Loo/1388447323

Funny day though. Been a small fan of a celebrity.

1 comment:

lolita said...

pathetic..

this is the only word i can say.. well.. im sorry i cant date u.. im fully booked.. :)

muacks u my pp, and happy vday~