Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WEIRDO(s)

Some boyfriend don't let their gf to play msn(sms of coz cannot) with other guys(and actually they all are just damn normal friends), including their daily friends and the girl's friends/classmates. Some gf can be said too loyal to their bf until not even reply to others' sms or msn. Some people though they can own a friend, like not letting others to bully(actually is playing with him/her) him or her but he/she is the only one who can. How weird it is...why huh?

One more.....
And it happens on me recently...
My friends are talking bad about a girl. The girl is actually quite friend with me. But when she knows my friends shooting her, she even include me as the bad people and I even don't know anything about the shooting things! After that, she don't even friend with me anymore.... Really got such people in this world huh =/

I never met these kind of people before....KL is just full of........crap

When feel like can't do anything on/to these kind of people, I will just say....

God Bless Me la...........

p.s.(even ME will say this too)

1 comment:

JorDan Ngu said...

dude..
i knew ur feeling..
Come..
COME TO CHURCH..haihiahia
and no matter how..
u still got me..
even i'm ADAM but dont worry..
i definely wont be STEVE..