Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reborn!

Selamat Hari Raya! although i know it is ntg related with me..LOL
Today is also uni exam results release day =) and lastly, today is the day my blog reborn!Wow, what a 'happening' day it is...haha

Yeap, the results are finally release and so i can go back to my hometown, Kota Kinabalu which is in Sabah, East Malaysia, as if someone who dunno this place or never heard of it. Days after finish my last paper which is on 19 Sept, I was like praying the results faster come out because I want to go back ASAP. I'm not rili want to be alone here. Coursemates are all going back their hometown. And those local one also so busy, duno they do what at home. Yea so now at last, I will be goin back on this Fri ^^

Woke up around 12 noon today XD Opps it's middle of a day i know, but who cares, I mean, I have nothing to do also if i wake up early. LOL. Maybe is because of too tired outing with my leng lui Jun Jun last night ^^ After woke up and check my phone, I found out that I got many sms and calls that telling me the results out edy. Seems like everyone knows I so desperate want go back hometown OR want me leave here ASAP.LOL I just simply say only la no shooting people here.

After found out I passed all, I straight away call my dad and confirm those air ticket thingy. Next time i will ask for a credit card so that wont so ma fan always wants dad or agent to do those air tickets. And i can buy things through eBay too XD

Hmmm....sometime things are kinda strange de la. When u have idea to write or say smg out, but then will end up forgot everything, just like me now. I actually wanted to start blogging since June or July for some 'reasons'. But then, no time. And so I now forgot already what so important for me to write them out. Aiks...

Just now I received a msn msg telling me got some reunion with my high school teacher, Ms Minah. But it is on Fri, the day I leave KL, and so I cant attend it and give up another chance to meet up old high school friends again.Sigh....

My friend Vun Aun, he studies music (I dun really know what is his course called) and he is going to graduate this Dec. He is so nervous and scare about his future because you know, in Malaysia music is nothing. He keeps on asking me what he can do in future lo. Not must related with his course one actually. I tried to help him too suggesting smg. Hmmm...I also started to think about what I can do/work in future other than those related to my chemical engineer course. Open Topman/Zara/fashion boutique? Or a bar? LOL I can tell you guys these two actually I rili want to do in future other than being a successful chemical engineer. XD Ambitious and greedy ler~

Now is 11.35pm. I alone in my house only. I wonder those housemates go where edy?They wont go party because of Hari Raya ba? Hmmm as if I care them too XD.

No comments: