Friday, October 3, 2008

Back To KK

Woke up around 830am, dad called wake me up to check the air ticket. Cant sleep well because there is no electricity in the middle of night. I woke up checked and was short circuit again. Continue pack until 1230pm. Was late, then rush to my car. Drive average 100km/h on the highway to Teck Y's house. Along the road all cars keep on let my car to pass over them because I drive really fast. LOL.

After reach his house, around 1pm, then go eat yong tau fu. We two really can eat a lot eh. I cant remember what we ate actually, but I can really tell you guys, WE ATE A LOT! And the problem is, after I finished eat, I feel that my tummy still can put somemore. Opps...

We chit chat at there until 2 something. Oh shit! I am really gonna late to airport! Teck Y send me to KL sentral and I'm gonna take KLIA Express to airport. RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!

Reached KLIA at 415pm, I walked quite fast to reach the check in counter. While waiting my turn, I heard the speakers announce, 'MH2662 to Kota Kinabalu delayed until 525pm', phew~ But still, I am actually late to enter the first gate (forgot what it should be called). Finally my turn to check in, the guy I think is a Malay, do so damn slow for me, wtf, I was rushing man! Cursed him in my heart, 'he must be just finish Puasa and haven eat enough so no energy to help me do'. And my check in luggage was overweight 2 Kg! Deng...kena charged RM 30. Whatever la....

Around 515pm, finally can enter into the plane waiting for departure. There is not many people taking this flight. Some is local Malay and Chinese, and one gang of China tourists around 15 people. Inside the plane, we all sit whichever seats we like because there are a lot of free seats, although we have our planned/fixed seats. I just sit back to my own seat because my seat is already besides window. XD MAS have the light meal serve to all passengers. This time the meals were chicken balls with noodles and cheese pizza. The stewardess asked another side first before me. They are couple from the China tourists gang. Then something funny happened. They dont know about English! OMG! And so they dont understand what the stewardess talked about. Wow, what a hilarious situation. Even foods name also dont understand. Then the couple asked someone from the China gang to help lo. My turn then, the stewardess was gonna say the same menu to me, and I chose the noodles. But, while the stewardess was gonna finish introduce the menu, then she continue saying 'mian' and pizza to me, I think she though I dont understand too, like the couple before me (maybe she though I was same gang with the China gang as I sit near to them, deng!!). All the stewardess in the plane are Indian babes. Geng!

Reached KK at 8pm, saw dad waiting me outside. His face is so round and chubby. Not because he is fat until the face becomes chubby, is because he got the skin disease and he need medicines and the side effect is turning his face becomes chubby. Haiz....

Deng...everytime takes plane also will used up my whole day just for me to leave or back to KK. Start feel want blogging now, not because I want to attract people to read my things or see my gonna-become-colourful-and-pretty-blog side, I just want to write them out let myself know what I can do in this coming long long holidays.

P.S I got photos about the KLIA train and on the way back to KK, but all are inside my laptop and not this desktop, so I lazy transfer and insert into here lo. Sorry la~

1 comment:

lolita said...

ok.. first till third paragraphs are so crappy (as in so fei..:] )..

and u cant "comment" about those "ppl" u know.. cuz in this country, they got "super-power" such as, spider pig?
ok.. the main point is, don talk about them, if not, u will die in jail..

then, for the others about Chinese don understand english, this is a crap also altot i totally can understand ur feeling but u cannt laugh on them for that.. i know this is ur blog but someone who is so "sot" one might just hack you or what..

and what i really concern is, ur dad, i hope he will just be alright, k?

drop my cares and greets to him.. wish he will just be ok.. love ya


xoxo.. Gossip Girl.. J and P will get back soon ~