Sunday, October 5, 2008

Clean Up!

I just stay at home these two days, Saturday and Sunday =) Rest at home, and also help clean up whole house. The house was really very messy after my bro left to Portsmouth, England. Nothing special happened too for these two days.

I found out that, every time I back to my house/family, I will turn into another person. The appearance, personality and style all changed. Appearance means my hair, my face and body figure. Hair is now very long, the length is so unacceptable and ugly for me. I'm thinking that the hair suddenly grow very fast when I am inside aeroplane. LOL! Gonna cut it SOON!

Second thing is my face, it looks like very dull now after just two days. Maybe after come back my own house, the stress all gone and my face also straight away stress-off and turns into dispirited. LOL like that also can right? Yea, maybe for me it will really happens. I m a person who always wants to show a good condition when in front of other people. Now in my own house no need face people ma so like that le lo...

Last one, body figure? Yea indeed. Dad will cook a lot of foods and I need to finish all. And now my bro not here lagi, dun have him to help eat too. This time I really need to do a lot of work out lo...

Personality and style of mine will also changed. No more spoilted brat in KK. It only will happens in KL =p
I need to help dad do this and that. My occupations here can be a housemaid, office boy, driver, and assistant GM. Oh! and also a furniture surveyor due to our family will move to new house and the house needs new furniture =)

I just dunno why my Skype so cacat, can hear people said but cant speak it out. Darn it!

3 comments:

lolita said...

first of all, you really are going so noob as THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE CAN GROW HAIR IN THE PLANE !!!!

second of all, you better keep your body up as, I NEED YOUR SEXY BODY WHEN YOU BACK HERE !!!


and about your face, you know, you don't work with your face, so probably you can just use a mask to cover it.. this will help a lot and also save a big amount of money to do plastic surgery.. =)


and u r just a spoil brad.. admit it.. love ya..



xoxo.. Gossip Girl back soon

Unknown said...

and when will you stop moving from houses to houses? this is the Nth time already!!

Pearson Chok said...

james dun simply say things eh...wat mask...zzz
chew hui see dun laugh at me ba =(