Monday, October 6, 2008

Bitches XD

Sis brought back two female dogs (two bitches XD) to house. They are from her old house that rented last time with her ex actually. Now broke up edy, and so move back stay with family lo. One is old dog and another small one is it's daughter. Sis explained to me that actually the dog's family is 7 members. But then others give people edy and so left these two bitches XD

I likes dogs, but i hate taking care of them. U know, those fleas and lice, hard to take care weih....
Next time will show you guys about the doggies =)

Today afternoon, accompany dad to bank. Yea, do the bank job, but not the movies Bank Job go steal money ah. He went to TT money to my bro as Pound Sterling drops to 6.2235. It consider very low already. And my bro just msn me tells me that now drops to 6.02 something. My bro is a student, part time is a stockbroker, keep on look at the currencies.

Plan to go to Starbucks actually after bank thingy. I wanna go there online by using my laptop and can update my antivirus too as my house not wireless. But, kept on raining and making me terus sien diao. So, again, go back home lie on the couch watched TV again.

Evening, switched on the laptop. Wanna delete something. Then found out there are wifi connection around here! One of them is unsecurred! Good news for me, straight away click the update antivirus button. Save time and money go to Starbucks ^^

Now is 1221am. Still stealing the line XD

2 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

wa... every 2 days will blog once de wor.. ^^ nice blog la... no worries ler.. =)

Pearson Chok said...

THANKS! master junjun =)