Friday, October 10, 2008

Feeling

Just knew someone got a new bf. I'm happy about that and hope they can be together happy ever after XD. But a weird feeling just come out. I dunno what is that but it is not a positive feeling though. Maybe is jealous? Oh well, just tell myself it still not my turn and just forget it now.

Trying to put my focus on some other things. Gym starts tomorrow. And here is the diet in a day for USA 8-golds super-swimmer Michael Phelps (and I'm gonna follow some of them).

Breakfast:
3 fried-egg sandwiches
10 large eggs
White bread, extra thick sliced, olive oil accompanied by cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise
2 cups of coffee
Omelette with 5 eggs
Porridge oats
3 chocolate-chip pancakes
3 slices of French toast

Lunch:
Pasta
2 ham and cheese sandwiches
1,000 calories of energy drink (approx. 7 bottles of Lucozade)

Dinner:
Pasta
Pizza
Cheese feast with stuffed crust
1,000 calories of energy drink (approx. 7 bottles of Lucozade)

Crazy huh? I bet if normal people follows his diet, will be turning into fat guy. And also bankrupt soon.
Anyway, it just for reference only.

These 2 days doing nothing at home but only sit in front the laptop watching Prison Break 4. Addicted again. But now released only 7 episodes and I finished already =( That means I need to wait for another week.

No comments: