Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Week! 15 - 21 FEB 09

Firstly, 2 lab reports which I need to do the important parts - result/calculation and discussion, respectively, and also need to deal with not-so-fast-can-finish teammates. So I might just speechless and cant do anything but be patient to wait their parts to be done then only I can pass up.
Friday got test lagi. Usually didnt pay attention listen to lecture. Now of cause need to study harder la. Thanks Haan for teaching me. =) Okay end of the explanation of title.

While I am so busy during the week, my brain also quite busy thinking of some new things that I should try now or soon.
I love listening to music. From Nicholas Tse to Jay Chou; from Linkin Park to Lil' Wayne; from Top Model Runways to Miguel Migs; and now is 大塚愛(Japanese Pop). Go learn how to be a DJ scratching the discs might be fun! Listening to different kinds of music can let you think of new things that you might never tried before. I think I might really go learn when I have the time. If you guys know where can learn, just tell me. =)
p.s. also suggest everyone to try on different types of music and not just stick with Chinese songs because you are Chinese or just listen to English songs because you think Chinese songs suck. You might love them too if you try. =)

GO FOR GREEN!
I guess you guys know what I meant. Any type of campaign also can relate this topic now. Eat organic, competition that relate to recycle, musics and their mv, or even buildings! Let's check out these pictures below:





This new town is called Gwanggyo Power Center near Seoul, South Korea. This town will be completed on 2011. This concept is just awesome!
For more infomation, please click on the links. (I receive no commission. Just want to let you guys know about GREEN ON EARTH!)
http://www.mvrdv.nl
http://www.dezeen.com/2008/12/03/gwanggyo-power-centre-by-mvrdv/

2 comments:

lolita said...

LOL !!!

i start to listen to various various kind of songs long time ago lor.. XD


you slowbie.. i somemore got exchange songs with ShengWei before leh.. just after that i didn't get to exchange liao.. however, not all the Otsuka Ai's songs are great la.. but some of it are really nice such as "sakuranbo, smiley, natsu sora and ect" ... try to search it out and listen.. :D


besides, the green city, is just like bras and dick ok.. LOL XD... however, you know i'm a GreenMan.. i love the concept lar.. but with Seoul's economy now.. do you think it possible to be on this project??

haha, i wish it well but its kinda hard la.... :)

Pearson Chok said...

i now mention to listen various kind of music not telling u i now then start listen la...i start long time ago too...
the project is on the way edy =)
and Hello GreenMan =)