Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Outing on Last Friday

Last Friday went out with Kianson after class. Midvalley and The Gardens are the destinations. He want to check whether miss out anything before going back Melbourne. Midvalley, really have nothing to shop la. Sien dao..........

So we decided go The Gardens and he wanted to bring me to a shop that sells Fred Perry and other designer brands such as Y3 by Yohji Yamamoto, Hugo Boss Orange, DKNY, Karl Lagerfield and some others. It is a very classy shop. Not those LV or Burberry shops type with those guards standing behind the doors. The settings are just nice.

My eyes are just like a scanner, scan only the good stuff. =) And I found a bag with the feel of American College Student trends. I actually like it very much but I don't really need the bag now. I have my very nice red messenger bag now. =) So I let Kianson see and he likes it very much too. And it is only RM 259! So he just bought it and that is actually that is the last piece with actual price of RM 559. Pictures of the bag are below:





Some friends can only meet once a year, those study in England or Europe country I cant even meet once because of their weird holidays. But, I still have Aus friends! Tay Kianson, one of my best buddies, will back on July! So, take care la....=)

No comments: