Friday, October 24, 2008

Sun-bathing at Five-Stars Pulau Sapi =)

Siong and I went to Pulau Sapi yesterday. Siong wants to sun tanning so that his muscles can see more clearly as we both so fair.
We reached the port early in the morning. Scare about the weather. It always rain after 3pm. But the weather is great in the morning. Let the pics do the talking =)


This is the view of the island =) Pretty huh?

These are what I've got beside my legs.

One of the activities on the beach is catching fishes and jellyfish.

Sun and Beach~ The view is just awesome!

Lastly is me. XD

A lot tourists sun bathing too. Got Japanese young girl ;) , HK tourists, Korea, Whites of course, and even got Middle East tourist(who wear fully from head until legs). LOL

We both fair-skin and hard to get dark. So we tried so hard just want to let the sun got shines on our body. I bet a lot people wants to kill both of us. The trip was great. Thank god there is no rain until we got back to the port. The only thing that makes Siong and me not happy is, there are some feminine-like/faggot/queer people sit besides us when we on the beach. They want to share the table with us. Thank god again by that time got other table is unoccupied and we change to there immediately. And they even can attract those local Malay staff to talk to them. WTF!

Anyway, after got home, my skin is started feel like sunburned since we two apply sun-tanning oil only. Got myself the aloe vera gel to put on my skin. This trip didn't cost me a lot and err....NICE TRIP =)

1 comment:

lolita said...

err.. what i can say is.. u got a very nice camera.. i know you gonna kill me in real or give me those stupid sweating face..

but then, this post is more interesting that previous one.. who the hell mau tau ur gym life? =.=

haha.. and the Pulau Island is just spectacular.. never see u bring us there also..=(