Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hanging out at @tmosphere

Over 2 weeks did not blogging because of human's most nature behavior ---> LAZY. I think that can explain for my readers of this blog and for myself. This time I want to bring all my blog readers to a special restaurant/lounge at here Kota Kinabalu, the spinning @tmosphere. =) Obviously this trip was again with my buddy Siong and mui Beverly. The wine is cheap, RM 48 only. Check out the pics.... Can u guys see the wine bottle? =P

Different patterns of sofa.

The beautiful lights.

Bev and I.

ME, the hot guy.

Siong and I, the hotties.

The Hippo is trying to be funny.XD

Lastly...

1 comment:

lolita said...

woei, u got mirror mar? if don have pls to use the reflection of the water to see ur own face, call urself hottie? yucks ><


btw, i want the wine, its cheap..XD