Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conclude What I Have Done In OCT

Basically, the gym is mainly what I managed to do in October. Sounds so little for me. But also sounds so hardworking for me because I really try harder this time compared with last year. Last year is kinda failure because of many reasons. Lazy, lazy, lazy, parent keeps on kacau me, and etc. And makes my time fewer spend in gym room. This time I have no reason to be lazy already.

Other than gym, what I did everyday is, helping dad in new house thingy, accompany parent when they are at home, spending time watching drama in front laptop and EAT. Eat a lot so that I can gain weight. But I only can gain 2.5 kg since I came back from KL. Why ah? So few =/ Trying hard to get more meat on my body.

Something also changed in my mind too. Can say I getting more mature and mature in many ways. Spent my daydreaming time think about many past things that i have done. A lot of things I regret doing it. Of cause cant get back to fix them. Now I will keep on remind myself not to repeat them.

Anyway, November now and I am gonna use it more err...fully use it since this holiday is my last holiday. Next year gonna have industrial training immediately right after the final. God bless me and my friends. =)

No comments: